If you hope to Win as a Buyer...
YOU MUST HAVE AGENCY REPRESENTATION
EQUAL to that of The SELLER!
That means having a competent Buyers Agent to represent you. The first thing a seller does upon entering the market is to select an agent, and stick with them! Buyers should do the same!
An Agents services and expertise are almost always FREE to the buyer, yet some buyers do not take advantage of this valuable resource. They choose to read all the ads, drive all the neighbourhoods, make phone calls to the SELLERS Agent, go to several lenders, and do all the leg work themselves. That's OK, but by doing so, they handicap themselves in many different ways.
- When you call the agent who has the property listed, you are talking to the person who’s job it is, to get the Most Money for the Seller! The listing agent owes his or her loyalty to the seller and cannot legally help you get a better deal. So, if it was a “distress” type of situation they would be legally and ethically bound to not reveal the urgency to you. They could lose their real estate license and any commission earned from the transaction by doing so. They can’t even “suggest” what price to offer the seller, as that would be a breach of their fiduciary duty.
- Your Buyer’s Agent, on the other hand, CAN and SHOULD try to get as much information about the reasons for the sale as possible and use that information to YOUR Advantage! Because we work for you! This alone can save thousands off the list price.
- Using a Buyers Agent easily resolves the most common complaints heard from buyers; "the sellers agent didn't mention that!" and "every agent I call asks me a lot of personal questions, and keeps calling and pestering me to buy his listing"
- Since the Seller or the Seller's Agent pays the commission for a successful sale, when you allow us to represent you in the purchase of your new home, our services won't cost you a cent!
- You Get "Priority Access" to New Listings: When you work with me as your Buyer's Agent to find properties, you get at least two days head start on the other buyers who are looking for the exact same property!
- Only about 5% of real estate agents in the Lower Mainland offer this type of service, because it takes a significant investment in technology and commitment to customer service to purchase and utilize these programs. You can search two ways. Enter the search criteria in the search screen any time, just like you would on MLS.ca or RealtyLink.org, but remember the “new listings” here, are NOT YET AVAILABLE on the public access sites.
- You are probably aware that in our current market, a “bargain” can generate a feeding frenzy of potential buyers willing to “bid up” the price. Multiple offers result in the successful buyer having to pay more than they would have, if there had been no competition. Or not getting the property. The best chance for you to get the best price is to see the property first, make a strong offer, and get it accepted before other buyers know about it.
- To ensure that you don’t miss a hot property because you or I didn’t have time to search that day, we set up our V.I.P. automatic email search which will run every 20 minutes to catch ALL the listings that fit your search criteria from ALL companies, then email them directly to you.
- Why is it that when you buy a “New” home it comes with a warranty, but a pre-owned home comes with pre-owned problems that can cost you lots of money? We asked that question ourselves. This is why when you hire me to help you locate and purchase a property I will secure for you, a One Year Warranty on the major systems and appliances in your home. So you can put less money into your house and more money in your pocket.
- Although some buyers believe that the listing agent should be willing to take a lower commission because he or she does not have to share with another agent, they fail to consider that the listing agent will have twice the amount of work (and double the liability) if there is not another agent involved in the transaction. So the listing agent will probably not be willing to give up any portion of their commission.
A Buyers Agent will help you...
Find the property that you want,
Negotiate the Lowest Possible Price and the Best Terms for you,
Do ALL of these things at NO COST to YOU
Truly a Win-Win solution for the Buyer!
PRIORITY ACCESS TO MORE THAN 14,000
FRASER VALLEY - VANCOUVER - BC LISTINGS - ON-LINE
site sponsored by brian rooney - homelife/benchmark realty (88th) 20999-88 ave langley bc